Hi, I'm Akid and I seriously hate selling myself...
So here are some quick things about me and what I do…
- I’m utterly obsessed with staying organized and making everyone’s life easier.
- I truly believed in the power of technology to transform and improve the lives of people around the world.
- I landed my first job in marketing in an unusual way. I was apparently hired by a travel company, not knowing that I’ve even applied for it.
- I’ve spent the last 2 decades utilizing my diverse background and growing my skills in the area of PR, marketing, tech and advertising.
- I enjoyed a few good years with a gaming company. This job has garnered several ‘firsts’ for me; (i) my first regional role (ii) my first trip to Belarus (Eastern Europe) where my head office is based (iii) my first time managing teams based literally all over Asia… and together we created many mind-blowing campaigns that just spurred the revenue.
- I was yearning for a break from the norm, less toxic, out of the blue. I went through gruelling examinations and earned myself a Real Estate License.
- I started my own tech biz.
- I just can’t stop my pursuit for more challenges, so I’m starting to embark on some projects in the Kingdom of Cambodia. Keep your eyes peeled for further update.
Perhaps these are what keeps me up at night, my never-ending thirst to create something beautiful, something powerful and share them with the world. Still in search of that magic potion to quench the thirst though.
If you want to chat with me, I would love to get in touch. Don’t worry, I will not ask you to buy a house.